Outprints at Home
- Roll out the play-doh onto your board. Try to make sure the play-doh is the same thickness all the way across. Putting a coaster at each side might help you level it out.
- Measure a 13cm squared area on your paper and cut out the square as your template. 13cm squared is our standard size however for older children you can make the marked out area slightly larger. 15cm squared maximum.
- Place your template onto your play-doh and mark out the square using the ruler.
- Take the impression in the centre of the marked out area. Press into the play-doh and make sure you've got an even impression. You can repeat this step as many times as necessary. Just re-roll your play-doh out!
- Wrap in cling film and return the impression, on the board, to the studio during our current collection/drop-off times.
For babies, you can either achieve an outprint with 2 feet or 1 hand and 1 foot. If choosing 1 hand/1foot, use opposites- eg. left hand and right foot.
For older children, take an impression of 1 hand only in the centre.
For pets you may be able to fit 2 paw prints or just 1 in the centre.